So I’ve discovered I’ve got a new enemy.
A woman so trifling that only the brave , dumb, and broke enter into her line of work.
A woman that can hold 7 people.
A woman that moves as if she drunk off Sky Vodka , walking back to the Quad after partying with the bruhs (#Q-U-A-D awwwwww yeah!) that’s Howard University lingo for all u souls unfortunate enough to not be an alumni
woman vehicle called the Sept Place
*cue scary movie music*
Yes the Sept place is an , usually old station wagon that carries people across the country. In other countries it is called a bush taxi. When driving in a 7 Place please remember these 7 undeniable truths.
- The 7 place will break down at least 72% of the time. Please bring enough money to catch another 7 place or bus to your final destination.
- The baby on board will not go to sleep as you thought and you will begin to hallucinate. Pack sleep medicine.
- Noone wants to hear about you and travels. Bring headphones and shut the heck up.
- You’re eventually going to stop for food. Do you want a chicken sandwich , egg sandwich, or thon (tuna). That’s it. Ain’t nobody got time for you to run and order a damn hamburger buddy.
- Don’t put your feet on the chair.
- If you eat in the car, you should offer it to your fellow passengers.
- If someone says your name and any of the following words:
Shut up bro, they dont like you
Each one, teach one.